Effective October 1, you can donate a % of all you spend at Kroger to CBHS!
Link your Kroger Plus Card to CBHS and every time you shop at Kroger, CBHS will receive a % of your total dollars spent. It's Easy... just shop, swipe your card & support CBHS.
How to Enroll in the Kroger Community Rewards Program to benefit CBHS
Register your Kroger card online at krogercommunityrewards.com
1. Click on Sign In/Register
- If you’re a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions. (Your zip code must be in the Delta Division region of Kroger stores in order to designate CBHS as your charity.)
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
2. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
3. Update or confirm your information.
4. Enter the CBHS NPO number (CBHS is 81109) or select Christian Brothers LaSalle High School from the list and click on confirm.
5. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Christian Brothers LaSalle High School on the right side of your information page.
6. Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to support CBHS.
If a you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please ask for one at the customer service desk at any Kroger. REMEMBER, purchases will not count for CBHS until you register your Kroger card online!